It is currently 28. Mar 2024. 09:53

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Lego.com shop 
Redovni član kluba

Post Re: Lego.com shop
Sven, skroz si u pravu.

Evo što su mi napisali na moj upit o toj regulativi:

[Reveal] Spoiler:
We currently don't ship to Croatia, and I don't have a date for you for when this might happen in the future. We do of course abide by all relevant EU regulations, but I think in this case you may have misunderstood the upcoming geo-blocking rules.

The rules mean we can't block anyone with an IP address within the EU from using our website, which already isn't something we do. You're free to access Shop.LEGO.com from your country! Sales, however, are bit more complex than just web access. The new regulation requires vendors to allow sales to customers living in all EU member states, but it doesn't require vendors also deliver directly to the buyer's preferred address. So, you're free to place an order, but we can only deliver it in one of the countries we currently already ship to.

You can check the EU's FAQ for more information here. I'm specifically referring to section 3, 'Sale of products without delivery.'

We are currently working on expanding shop.LEGO.com to more countries. Just a few months ago we opened service to five new countries and we're hoping on adding more soon.

My apologies for any confusion here and I'm sorry if you got your hopes up for this. I really hope we'll be able to help you better in the future, please keep an eye out for LEGO news by checking our website or social media occasionally.

27. Oct 2018. 11:16
AFOL

"Genijalna" pravna makinacija. :LEGO30:

01. Nov 2018. 22:16
AFOL

Da li se nešto promijenilo od zadnje posta 2018, odnosno da li se može naručivati sada?
Kada upisujem adresu ne mogu odabrati svoju adresu, kaže da je 10000 invalid zip.

07. Nov 2023. 14:50
Redovni član kluba

wejn0re wrote:
Da li se nešto promijenilo od zadnje posta 2018, odnosno da li se može naručivati sada?
Kada upisujem adresu ne mogu odabrati svoju adresu, kaže da je 10000 invalid zip.
Nije :)

08. Nov 2023. 19:21
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4